Contribute Great Work To A Growing Network Of Blogger’s
JacksAdvice launched in 2017 with award winning authors providing tips and advice with a fresh approach across the digital spectrum.
Our aim is to help our readers with queries, questions and best practices they might have when it comes to tech – plain and simple.
So if you feel your skill, expertise and creative flair in one of the categories below is a good mix for us and you’d like to become a contributor, then we’d love to hear from you. But before you submit a guest post to JacksAdvice, make sure to read the following guidelines to ensure your article gets approved.
How can you become a contributor at JacksAdvice?
We welcome regular contributors and guest articles, however we have a stringent policy in relation to content. So please read the following before submitting your interest:
- Above all, the article must provide value to the reader
- It must be unique content. We don’t accept duplicate content from other sites, and all articles will be checked through a number of systems to ensure it is unique.
- All articles should be a minimum of 800 words
- We will only accept quality work.
- Images submitted must be 750x430pixels in dimensions. The exception to this rule is with the use of infographics. All images should be 50kb or under in file size. Infographics again, are the exception to this.
- Make sure to use H1 & H2 headings within the article
- We do accept videos and screenshots.
- Backlinks included within pieces of work must have a purpose. We don’t publish articles just for the sake of you gaining backlinks. All backlinks will be vetted before publishing the article.
- You will receive full credit for the article
- Copyright is something we take seriously. In the event of a discovery of copyright infringement, we will remove all content you have submitted and you will be banned from contributing to JacksAdvice.
- If your article needs adjustments or refinement, we will let you know prior to publication
- All contributors, once approved are provided with their own JacksAdvice author profile, where you can publish content from the dashboard.
What topics do we accept articles on?
By having a look through the content on JacksAdvice to get a feel for what we accept, you’ll see that topics include (but are not limited to):
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Online Advertising
- Website Design & Development
- App Development
To submit your idea, please email us at [email protected]